We are glad to be able to offer our paying members a unique tour in the One World Trade Center.
This tour, which is not available to the public, offers a once in a lifetime opportunity to witness the development of one of the most spectacular and notable buildings in the world, from the vantage point that few get to experience; from the inside out.
Please remember that this is a construction site and the following is required:
- Attendees must wear pants. No one in a dress or skirt will be able to go on site.
- Attendees must wear closed toed sturdy shoes. Moccasins, ballet flats, and high heels will not be allowed.
- Attendees must sign the attached waiver and email it back to us prior to the tour date.
- Attendees must bring a photo ID.
- Weather conditions may dictate a postponement.
- Cameras are permitted.
The tour will be escorted by Jodi Pulice of JRT Realty Group, Inc.
We will meet at the intersection of Greenwich and Vesey Streets – in front of the WTC PATH station (under the H) and then proceed to the Marketing Center on the 63rd Floor.
No show fee: 50$ - unless you cancel by 12 noon on March 26, 2014, which will enable us to give your spot to someone on the waiting list.
Sign up: Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only 12 people can join the tour - first come, first served. After March 1, we will open up for registrations for all DACC Members (not just Sustaining/Corporate Members).